Hi guys! Though travelling is the aim and hobby of 99% of us, most of us get attracted to the areas of greenery , mountains, snow or water. Here comes my trip to Bhutan, which is known as Kingdom of Bhutan. This beautiful place is present in South Asia; East of Himalayan range, bordered by China on the north where as India in the east, west and south. When I got there weather was normal with mild sunlight and fresh air around and about.
One thing I loved in Bhutan was its capital’s Thimphu’ momos; small dump pockets with ground beef or chicken with cabbage. Really made my day, I also tasted cheesy flavor also.
Beautiful places I visited in Bhutan:
- Dechencholing palace in Thimphu
- Choekhor valley in Bumthang
- Sankosh river
- Mangde river
- Black mountains
- Watchtower of Trongsa museum
Specialities of Bhutan:
- Gee’s Golden Monkey
- Tshechus festival ( religious festival of 10th of lunar calender.
- I loved my trip throughout. Mountain trekking was awesome.